- Just a reminder that on April 15th Winter Moratorium ends and we will be disconnecting electric service for those customers who are past due. In order to avoid receiving a disconnection notice at that time, please bring your account up to date NOW. Pending approval of our application filed with Public Service Commission we will no longer be offering deferred payment agreements to a residential customer who is a tenant who meets any of the following criteria:
1. The residential tenant has greater than $100 of account arrearages that are more than 90 days past due for utilities that bill monthly.
2. The tenant has defaulted on a deferred payment agreement in the past 12 months. This criterion only applies to deferred payment agreements
and not to other types of payment extensions or agreements.
3. The residential tenant is responsible for account arrearages that were placed on any property owner’s tax bill in the utility’s service territory in the
past 24 months.
4. The residential tenant has a balance that accrued during the winter moratorium that is more than 80 days past due.
- E-waste, from Waterloo residents only, can be dropped off during our normal operating hours, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm. Please stop in the office and we will direct you.
- The Appliance Recycling Program is back! Interested customers can receive a $35.00 incentive check to have their old refrigerators or freezers picked up and responsibly recycled. Participation in the program is free! Schedule your free pick up today by visiting "focusonenergy.com/fridge or call 800-354-1898.
- Water meters that have been in service for ten years need to be replaced. Please allow our employees access to our meter. According to PSC rules the utility may disconnect your water service for failure to provide the utility access to the meter. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Click here for "Waterloo's 2017 Garbage & Recycling Calendar .
- Jefferson County Clean Sweep Events! Click here for details. Chemical List.
- Tips for staying safe during a storm-related outage.
- Click for "Your Rights as a Residential Gas & Electric Utility Customer .