- Holiday Hours - The Waterloo Utilities holiday office hours will be:
Friday, December 23rd Closed
Monday, December 26th Closed
Friday, December 30th Closing at 11:30am
Monday, January 2nd Closed
- The City of Waterloo has been awarded a $333,000 grant to aid in the removal of lead services from private properties in Waterloo. We need to identify all the lead services in Waterloo. If your property was built prior to 1970, please notify us at (920) 478-2260 to set up an appointment for us to check your service.
- E-waste, from Waterloo residents only, can be dropped off during our normal operating hours, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm. Please stop in the office and we will direct you.
- Jefferson County is hosting Electronic, Appliance and Lawn Equipment Recycling Events! Click here for details.
- Tips for staying safe during a storm-related outage.
- Click for "Your Rights as a Residential Gas & Electric Utility Customer .