- The City of Waterloo has been awarded a $333,000 grant to aid in the removal of lead services from private properties in Waterloo. To that end we need to identify all the lead services in Waterloo. If your property was built prior to 1970, please notify us at (920) 478-2260 to set up an appointment for us to check your service. Any property owner whose service is not identified will be unable to apply for grant money.
- E-waste, from Waterloo residents only, can be dropped off during our normal operating hours, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm. Please stop in the office and we will direct you.
- Jefferson County is hosting Electronic, Appliance and Lawn Equipment Recycling Events! Click here for details.
- Tips for staying safe during a storm-related outage.
- Advanced Disposal Bi-Weekly Recycling List of Recyclables details here.
- Before you dig, contact Digger's Hotline at 811 or 800-242-8511 or diggershotline.com .
- Click for "Your Rights as a Residential Gas & Electric Utility Customer .