We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Pay Online, Mobile Device or by Telephone
1. Click "Pay My Bill" on the home page or click Payment Service Network
2. You will go to our payment processor's website to register and make your payment (after you register, future payments are an easy 3-step process). Hint: when registering, use the last seven digits of your account number...example 12345-67.
Set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill or a fixed amount, make an immediate payment, or schedule a payment. The payment posts to your account the day you make it! A convenience fee of $3.99 will be added to your payment. To pay using your mobile device, download “PSN Payments” on the App Store© or Google Play™ (register online before using the app).
To pay by phone, call 1-877-885-7968. Please have your bill available so you can provide your account number.
Automatic Payment (no service charge)
Payments can also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. The automatic payment plan will help you in several ways:
- Saves you time because there are fewer checks to write.
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner - even if you are on vacation or out of town.
- Maintains good credit - your payment is always on time and there are not lost or misplaced statements.
- Saves postage.
- Easy to sign up for, easy to cancel.
The automatic payment plan is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. To take advantage of this service, contact our office or fill out the Automatic Payment Application and return it to the Waterloo Utilities office with a voided check.
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date.
Pay by Mail
Payment can be sent to:
575 Commercial Ave
Waterloo, WI 53594
Please include the top stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
As an additional convenience, there is a gray drop box located at the utility office at 575 Commercial Avenue. Postage is not necessary when using the drop box.