Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 920-478-2260.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider.  You can download the application or complete the fill in form here. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service.  You can fax the completed application to 920-478-9682, email to, drop in the drop box at the utility office (575 Commercial Ave), or mail.

New Construction Application 

Application for New Construction Multifamily Industrial Commercial

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 920-478-2260 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Waterloo Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 920-478-2260 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Waterloo Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 920-478-2260 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Waterloo a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Most street light poles have numbers if you could provide us with the block of street and the pole number that would be greatly appreciated. Waterloo Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.